Quotes that Encourage You to Learn New Skills.
Our podcast episode with lifelong learner Nita Pase encourages you to learn and stay curious when learning new skills. Listen to it here: https://spotifyanchor-web.app.link/e/DgOyAeZavAb
These quotes will encourage you to continue learning.
- “The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.” – Brian Herbert
- “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
- “Learning never exhausts the mind.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “Education is not the filling of a pail but the lighting of a fire.” – William Butler Yeats
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.” – Chinese Proverb
- “The expert at anything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
- “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African Proverb
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
Learning new skills is a lifelong journey that can open doors to new opportunities and personal growth. Stay motivated, be persistent, and enjoy the process!